The Little Prince The Little Prince

I really liked the passes but i think that this song needs a bit more diversity. All in all a good work for a second song. Find more effects and try to apply those effects to the melody itself.

Nobody's Angel Nobody's Angel

Nice start. Keep it up. ;)

HalloweenStep HalloweenStep

I! LOVE! THIS! SONG! Phenomenal work!

Fubaka's Archive #5 Fubaka's Archive #5

No comments?! Well, i`ll be the first. I think that eight minutes is too much for changing colors and harmonies alone. Melody is needed. More interesting material is needed. This concept is good as a base material. If i were you, i would definitely make something to complete these colors and changes. And i would definitely make it shorter. Not drastically shorter. Let`s say, six minutes instead of eight. I gave you mark 4/5 because i think you can make this song even better. And i would love to hear a second version if you ever make it. Keep up the good work. Cheers! =)

Fubaka responds:

Well, keep in mind that Fubaka's Archive is a place for my 'not quite finished but still nice to listen to' songs. You shouldn't expect a completed song in this archive!

On that note, I do appreciate your feedback! Next time I make a song with this wavelength, I will consider adding some kind of main melody to spice it up!

Thanks for your review!

Exotic Nightmare Exotic Nightmare

I like the atmosphere this song creates. However, most of the song i waited for something to happen. It did not. So, i would have maybe hid a certain surprise somewhere in this song. Just to make the point. All in all, i really like the atmosphere, you did a very good job with colors. I just had a feeling, that something was missing. That is all. Keep up the good work! =)

Fields Fields

I liked it a lot. I have only one little suggestion. Audio channels are not in balance. In my opinion some more important melodies are to quiet. I like the entire idea. I just think that you should silence a little bit some components like drums and rhythm and give other sounds a chance. All in all a very good work.

RayMajick responds:

Thanks for the feedback!
I can definitely bring the drums down a bit, I have a tendency to make the drums louder than anything else in the track.

Sleepless [drum n bass] Sleepless [drum n bass]

It sounds good but i got lost somewhere in the middle. In the beginning it sounded like entire material was just piled up and randomly arranged. All in all i think that this is one good ambient drum and bass song. After fifth listening i relaxed and almost fell asleep. Good work.

hardcorescm responds:

Aminbabbaja Aminbabbaja

Nice work! Make more! Keep it coming!

EdanM - Teaser EdanM - Teaser

I think there is a good idea behind all those sounds. Rhythm needs a lot of work. And i think that musical material, without rhythm, sounds too raw. I think that drum and bass music should have strong but catchy melodies and good rhythm. All in all i think you can do much better than this so keep working and evolving. Hope to hear some new music from you soon.

ParagonX9 - Red 13 ParagonX9 - Red 13

I bow to thee. . .

Ah, you have returned, Your Awesomeness! May the Music Gods keep you on your steady path of "Epic Work"!!! Happy New Year and keep up the phenomenal work!